Wednesday, September 22, 2010

100% Woo Hoo!

Hey I just took an English grammar and punctuation exam on Freelancer.com. I guessed at three questions and was sure I got them wrong. One was "sheer cliff" or "shear cliff" (and 3 other ridiculous choices). I picked "sheer" and that was right.

The punctuation was quite tricky. One sentence I thought should not have any punctuation where the blank was, but "none" was not a choice so I picked a comma. Another could have been grammatically correct with either a semicolon or a period. I picked semicolon. Later there was another similar question with a capital letter after the blank - so that was the period. Whew!

I did the test in just over 7 minutes. You had 15 to complete the exam.

Check it out:

Results - English - Level 1


Result Passed
Mark 100%
Time Taken 436 s
Time 22-Sep-2010 15:59:51
Topics Covered
  • Grammar 1
  • Punctuation 1
Award

Back to Available Exams

No comments: